BEST MINI SEX DOLL SHOP

2011年8月9日星期二

What would you like to do in summer?


Many of my friends ever asked me which season do I like best? The answer definitely is summer. Among the four seasons, I like summer the most .This sounds pretty weird especially in the city where I’m living now .It’s extremely hot like you cannot survive without an air-conditioner .But what does this mean to I?
I’m not saying that I like high temperature weather ,mosquitoes or something like that which can make people sick .I just can’t resist the feeling that when I am surrounded by green trees ,when I am wearing my most comfortable sandals . Easy cooking, relaxed schedule, the smell of the beach and chlorine from a swimming pool while having a few friends over and sitting outside with some cool summer drinks.
Tory Burch ever listed the top ten things she’d like to do in summer; here I want to have the honor to share with you all.
 What would you like to do in this summer ,looking forward to hear your answer!
PS: Tory Burch sandals -gorgeous and most comfortable

没有评论:

发表评论