tom-cruise-katie-holmes-love-2-2-07.jpg
Thank You for Smoking actress Katie Holmes has revealed that she fell for her husband Tom Cruise when they first met.  The pair had decided to meet up to discuss a movie & when Tom shook her hand for the first time she knew it had to be him for the rest of her life.  Gag!
After a fairytale wedding in November in an Italian castle, it looks like Holmes has it all these days.
In Harper’s Bazaar Katie reveals she & Tom’s first date, saying, “In Los Angeles, my first motorcycle ride…to the beach. It was amazing and fast.
“I was in love from the moment that I shook his hand for the first time.”
28-year-old Holmes gave birth to her & Cruise’s child Suri back in April.  Suri, along with Cruise’s adopted children Connor & Isabella, have given Katie a family that she loves.

“I have a husband and children that I adore. I have a career that I really love. When I sit back and reflect, it’s–wow! I am very grateful.
“Tom makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and has since the day I met him. I love being with him. I love calling him my husband.”
That’s so sweet.  I am so glad they are the happy Hollywood couple, even though writing & reading this makes me want to barf.
You tell me- Do you like the pairing of Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes?