BEST MINI SEX DOLL SHOP

2012年5月18日星期五

TOP 10 MOVIES: TOM CRUISE


So, apparently there was some confusion over my last list featuring Tom Cruise’s greatest performances. While Tom Cruise gives great performances every now and then, his best films just feature Tom being Tom. So, I present you with my Top 10 Tom Cruise movies. Here they are (in order):
10. THE OUTSIDERS.
I’m sure other people would put other Cruise films above this, especially since he has one of the smaller roles in the film, but I can’t help loving this film about Greasers from the wrong side of the track. Not to be confused with Greasers from the right side of the track!
9. WAR OF THE WORLDS.
I understand why people have issues with this film though it seems to be loved more as time goes on. The film does have it’s flaws but Speilberg and Cruise together is just too cool… especially when we’re talking about aliens attacking the Earth.
8. THE COLOR OF MONEY.
How do you make a successful sequel to a Hollywood classic decades after the original has come and gone? Three words: Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio. WAIT! No… I meant: Scorcese, Newman and Cruise.
7. A FEW GOOD MEN.
This a damn fine courtroom procedural. It’s also written by Aaron Sorkin, directed by Rob Reiner (when he was making crazy good movies) and features a kick ass performance by one Jack Nicholson. With all the other stars in this film, it also makes the Kevin Bacon game really easy!
6. INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE.
I could make a funny comment here but I’d rather just sit back and remember the days when vampire movies were awesome.
5. MINORITY REPORT.
What’s cooler than Speilberg and Cruise doing an Alien invasion flick? How ’bout Speilberg and Cruise doing a Phillip K. Dick (the master of Sci-Fi) adaptation? I bet you like this one too… I know… that was so pre-Cog!
4. JERRY MAGUIRE.
I’m getting sick of defending this film. It’s good… it’s #4… deal with it.
3. COLLATERAL.
I don’t expect anyone to agree with me on this one but I truly believe this is a severely underrated film that is made great by Tommy Boy himself!
2. TOP GUN.
My pre-Cog skills are telling me I’m gonna get shit for this one. Look, Top Gun will always be the film associated with Tom Cruise above all else. Unfortunately, I didn’t start a movie website to make lists of what I think people want to hear. The fact of the matter is Top Gun is a pretty cheesy film and while it’s a hell of a fun time to watch, it’s not Cruise’s best.
1. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
Not only is Mission Impossible a fun film but it has everything you need to enjoy Tom Cruise. A popcorn film in every sense of the word. Cruise knows it going in and gives the theater experience we pray for every summer!
What do you think?

没有评论:

发表评论