BEST MINI SEX DOLL SHOP

2012年3月2日星期五

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes’ $6,000 Wrapping Paper Bill


Tom Cruise in Valkyrie
Tom Cruise in Valkyrie
Did you open your gifts yet?My two-day gift opening extravaganza is officially over and I tried to make it as eco-friendly as possible this year, reusing bags and boxes I’ve been collecting. I noticed that homemade gifts were in this year — from gifts to charity given in a loved one’s name to homemade concoctions (like a recycled shoebox my boyfriend adorned to house some pampering gifts and cookies my aunt baked as gifts).

So why am I going on about eco-gift giving? Well, I read this article about how celebs are spending the holiday, and it says Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes‘ $6,000 wrapping paper bill and was saddened.
My mini Christmas tree (that can be planted outside after the holidays) and my homemade "Christmas Package of Love."
My mini tree (that can be planted after the holidays) and homemade "Christmas Package of Love."
“Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are set to spend [at least] $6,000 on wrapping paper this Christmas. The celebrity couple, who have a two-year-old daughter Suri together, are said to want to impress friends and family by wrapping gifts in expensive paper…. Katie is determined to make Christmas a classy affair, and even has a different gift-wrap design for her family, friends and business associates.”
Perhaps they’ve been so busy working (she’s in Broadway starring in All My Sons; he’s appearing in the film Valkyrie) that they didn’t get the memo that it’s classy and in to reduce, reuse and recycle this year and every year. $6,000 in wrapping paper seems like such a waste to me as it comes right off the gift and goes right into the trash.
Here’s hoping everybody, including TomKat, is a little more mindful in 2009.
Happy holidays to you and yours.
Talk back: Did you do anything different this holiday season as far as gift giving? Cut back on wrapping paper? Make charitable donations instead of buying gifts? Share your experiences below and inspire others!

没有评论:

发表评论