BEST MINI SEX DOLL SHOP

2012年1月8日星期日

Hold the front pages: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes get Forties makeover and separate front covers for style mag


With such high profiles nowadays it appears and Katie Holmes are both now too big to appear on the same front cover.
The couple have such star appeal that they have each been given the full-on Forties glamour treatment  - and their own individual covers for  T: The New York Times Style Magazine.
katie
tom
They've got it covered: Katie Holmes and   appear on the T: The New York Times Style Magazine to promote the actor's new film Valkyrie

This week's Reinvention issue shows Katie with curled hair and elegant gowns - evoking Hollywood's ultimate heroines such as  Rita Hayworth, Lana Turner and Veronica Lake.
With his upturned collar and his side-parted slicked hair, Tom looks every bit the war-time hero.
The Forties fashion spread has been selected to promote his latest film Valkyrie in which he plays German aristocrat Colonel Claus Graf Schenk von Stauffenberg who led a plot to blow up Adolf Hitler in 1944.
The movie, directed by Usual Suspects writer Bryan Singer, has been created to showcase Cruise's acting talents and hopefully revive his career which has gone off course in recent years.
Glamour: Katie Holmes exudes old-school elegance
Glamour: Katie Holmes exudes 1940s elegance
Tom Cruise
Strike a pose: Tom is at his classic best in this shot

 
In the accompanying interviews, the couple open up about the dynamics of their high-profile relationship.
Katie tells the publication: "There's a misperception about me that I just became this wallflower, this woman who doesn't have any control of her life.
'And that's pretty wrong. From the very beginning, I've made choices in my life that have been very strong. '
For his part, Tom reminisces about their early romance and admits he bought Katie an engagement ring shortly after their first date in 2005.
'I knew I wanted to marry Kate when I met her,' he says.
'After our very first date, I was sure. At one point, I thought she was going to ask me to marry her first and I cut her off by changing the subject. I wanted to ask her.'
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
Elvis Presley
All shook up: Katie, pictured here in New York, traded in her Forties covergirl glamour today for a casual look that inadvertently channeled Seventies icon Elvis Presley
 

没有评论:

发表评论