BEST MINI SEX DOLL SHOP

2012年1月3日星期二

Tom Cruise squirms at sex quiz on the Jay Leno show


He is considered to be one of Hollywood's top pin-ups, but  couldn't hide his embarrassment at being questioned about his sex life this week.
The 47-year-old actor was quizzed as he appeared on the Jay Leno show with co-star from forthcoming film Wichita Cameron Diaz.
They faced a round of five light-hearted quickfire questions from the chat show host but when they touched on the subject of sex, Cruise was obviously uncomfortable.
Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz on Jay Leno Show
Not impressed: Tom's face says it all as he's questioned by Jay Leno
It all began with a question about whether the actor has ever visited a strip club.
Appearing to go slightly red, Cruise replied: 'Actually I never have been, ever. Sorry to disappoint you.'
Diaz chipped in to help him out, adding: 'It's kind of hard to be  and go to a strip club you guys, seriously'.
Leno then mocked the star by jokingly calling him a liar and Cruise replied: 'I swear, if I went I would say "Yeah Jay, of course I went"'
Tom Cruise faces uncomfortable questions on Jay Leno Show
Squirming: Cameron Diaz covers her face while Tom Cruise looks uncomfortable
There was more to come with Leno's final question, which left the actor seriously floundering.
He was asked: 'I know you're a pilot, what are you better at - flying or sex?'
Cruise squirmed in his chair and leaned back and forth before answering: 'You know what, I don't know.'
Putting on a brave face, he kept a fixed grin on his face and said: 'I try to excel in all areas and I've never been asked for a refund, so I don't know.'
Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz on Jay Leno Show
Cruise control: Actor laughs off awkward questions from chat show host

 

没有评论:

发表评论